Davis Medical Group
Susie Cooper believes that as a family nurse practitioner she has the obligation to educate and help heal people in the community where she lives and beyond to the best of her ability.
She takes a special interest in helping seniors create a good quality of life. Susie considers this a top priority, as seniors can present unique medical challenges.
Susie also places emphasis on encouraging teens to learn safe and healthy lifestyle habits. She believes that learning good habits early will help ensure a long and happy life.
- Simmons College, Boston, MA, 2016, MSN FNP
- University of Utah College of Nursing, Salt Lake City, UT, 2005–2006, BS RN
Areas of Interest:
- Overall family health and wellness
- Geriatric medicine and education
- Teen medicine and education
- 2006–2018, RN Emergency Department Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful, Utah
- 2008–2010, Adjunct Faculty Eagle Gate College, Layton Utah
Affiliations & Awards:
- TNCC and ENPC Instructor
- PALS, ACLS, BLS
- YMAD Medical Team Member, India, 2011
- Nurse of the Year, Lakeview Hospital ED, 2009
- U of U College of Nursing SAC Co-Secretary, 2005–2006
- ERDC Scholarship Recipient, 2005
- College of Nursing Scholarship, 2005–2006
- Space Grant Consortium Deputy Trustee/Leonardo Center, 2005–2009
- Microgravity Disorder (MGD) Space Physiology Exhibit Proposal
- Davis County Volunteer Clinic, 2004–2006