Thank you for choosing one of our Primary Care practices for your healthcare needs. We would like your first visit with us to be a positive experience. The list below will help us quickly and efficiently process the information necessary to allow our physicians to provide you with the best care possible.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Government Issued Picture Identification
- If your address is different than on your government issued picture identification, please bring a copy of a current utility bill with your name and current address.
- Payment for services
- Complete list or actual bottle of the names and dosage of all the medications you take
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor
- If possible, download and fill out a Patient Registration Form before coming to your first appointment.
You can schedule an appointment at one of our offices by calling the practice directly. You will find office addresses and phone numbers for each office under our “Locations” tab.
You can also schedule your appointments online at MyUTdocs.com. If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please call your doctor’s office directly. We would really appreciate a 24-hour notice if you have to cancel an appointment so that we may offer that time to other patients.