Primary Care of Utah offers a comprehensive range of Occupational Health services to the employer community. Our goal is to provide you with one resource for all of your employee needs.
In addition, if an additional service is needed such as Behavioral Health or Orthopedic Surgery, those services are also available within our clinic.
Our Occupational Medicine services include:
- On-the-job injury assessment, treatment and follow-up
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT exams
- Respiratory certification exams
- Pulmonary function testing
- Hearing testing
- Environmental and hazmap testing
- Drug testing
- Alcohol breath testing
- On-site urine and alcohol testing
- Prompt referral to specialists as needed
- Treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Wound management
- Low back pain
- Treatment of eye injuries
We offer walk-in drug screening and injury assessment. Call 435-833-0206 to schedule an appointment or click here to book online!