Medical ear piercing is fast, safe and sterile – it’s just what you’re looking for. When a doctor performs your ear piercing procedure, you know the holes are positioned just right and the risk of infection is as low as possible.
Using medical-grade equipment, Dr. Harmon takes into account the patient’s ear structure and any nickel allergies before administering piercings that are optimized for swift healing.
Why is medical ear piercing the best option? Here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s expertly performed by a doctor.
- It’s completed with a one-time use cartridge, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination.
- Select plastic or high-quality titanium studs – you have options.
- Receive topical anesthesia, not available in a non-medical setting.
- Get professional medical guidance on caring for piercings while they heal.
Get in Touch
Dr. Harmon is committed to offering a sanitary alternative to patients throughout Salt Lake Valley who aren’t comfortable visiting a mall or jewelry store for ear piercing.
Get the look you want in the safest way possible, from a trustworthy local doctor trained in medical ear piercing technique and wound care. Call our office today or fill out our online contact form to set up your medical ear piercing appointment.
13348 S. Market Center Dr. #210
Riverton, Utah 84065
Steve Harmon, DO