Are You in Need of a DOT Physical?
Choose a doctor who understands the importance of a valid CDL medical card to professional drivers.
Commercial drivers are required to have a CDL medical card, and are personally responsible to provide a copy of their Medical Certificate to the licensing agency of the state in which their CDL was issued.
The FMCSA Medical Program Division promotes road safety through medical regulations, guidelines and policies that ensure commercial motor vehicle drivers engaged in interstate commerce are physically qualified to do so.
Why Choose Steward Health Care for Your DOT Physical?
- Only US DOT Certified Federal Examiners can give you a CDL card. Our doctors are DOT certified and validated.
- Easy scheduling with next-day or same-day appointments available.
- Health insurance does not cover DOT or CDL exams. We offer a fair cash price.
- Results are submitted immediately online through the Federal Motor Carrier. If you pass, you will receive your DOT card after the appointment. If you fail, you have 45 days to take the exam again for free.
Where to Get a DOT Physical
We have two locations for your convenience.
Sandy Ridge Family Medicine
8706 South 700 East, #105
Sandy, Utah 84094
Preparing for Your Appointment is Simple
- Pick up your packet of paperwork, complete it ahead of time, and bring it with you.
- Bring your drivers license with you.
- If you use them, bring glasses, contact lenses, or hearing aids with you.
- Bring a complete list of the medications you are taking.
- If you are being treated for any injury, illness, or medical condition, or have had a recent surgery, bring a medical release opinion letter from your physician.
Davis Medical Group
349 N Flint St, #101
Kaysville, Utah 84037
What to Expect from a DOT Physical Exam
- Appointments last about 45 minutes.
- A doctor will review your health history and complete a medical exam.
- A urine test will be performed to screen for certain medical conditions.